Grab a family member or friend and jet off to Bologna for a fun-filled, unforgettable week of delicious food and cultural experiences…
- Four star accommodations in centrally located hotel – no packing or unpacking during the entire week!
- Three private culinary classes with meals following
- Welcome dinner
- Private English speaking city tour led by certified city guide
- Private wine tasting excursion in Bologna’s wine region
- Visit to Parmigiano Reggiano factory, Prosciutto Factory and Balsamic Vinegar Producer
- Farewell dinner
Our spring week in Bologna, in the Emilia Romagna region, promises to be a food lovers delight. A quiet city, when compared to most main cities in Italy, Bologna is ideal for anyone wanting to learn about real, authentic Bolognese cooking. Fondly known as “Bologna La Grassa” or Bologna the Fat, this city is Italy’s culinary birthplace. Emilia Romagna is home to the King of Cheeses – Parmigiano Reggiano, Prosciutto di Parma and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Not to mention home to the original stuffed pastas such as Ravioli and Tortelloni. Arrive at your four star accommodations, settle in and unpack and prepare for our welcome celebration dinner. Our home for the week will be a centrally located four star hotel. The week will include private day trips to Bologna’s wine region, with lunch on the winery, a visit to factories that produce products such as Parmigiano Cheese and Prosciutto, three private cooking classes, as well as a private walking culinary tour where we will visit some of the city’s most beloved shops. A private culture walking tour will allow us to get to know our host city.
Spend a memorable spring week in Bologna! Enjoy the seasonal meals, sure to be heart-warming and plentiful! Read the day-by-day itinerary…