- 1 lb. fresh potato gnocchi (click here for our gnocchi recipe)
- 1 12-oz. bag mixed mini bell peppers, or 2 medium bell peppers, cut into medium chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into medium size slivers or chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp. rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for servings
- Place rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until well combined. Spread mixture evenly on prepared sheet.
- Roast, tossing halfway thorugh, until gnocchi begin to plum and veggies are tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Serve in individual bowls garnished with fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
For more of MaryAnn’s delicious recipes, click here.