- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 – 4 large bell peppers of mixed colors, cut into strips
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, heat the oil and add the peppers, potatoes and onion. Add the salt, oregano and chopped parsley.
- Set heat to medium and mix all ingredients well, paying close attention that the potatoes do not stick to the pan. Adjust heat accordingly.
- Continue frying the peppers and potatoes until fully cooked, about 20 minutes. Add additional oil if they appear to be drying out too quickly. Serve hot.