By: MaryAnn Dwyer
Prep/Total time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups pearl couscous, cooked according to package directions
- 3 ears corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 4 peaches, pits removed and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 8-oz. container fresh mozzarella, drained
- 12-14 basil leaves, torn into pieces, plus 3-4 extra leaves for garnish
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with chilled dressing until all ingredients are well coated. Serve immediately.