The following recipe, created by Chef Lisa Huff, appears on Snappy Gourmet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 slices
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted & cooled
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Pizza toppings (such as tomato sauce, cheese, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place one oven rack towards bottom of oven. Grease a 10-inch cast iron pan with shortening or oil.
- Click here for the complete almond flour pizza crust recipe.
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, entertainment and culture news.