By: Rossella Rago
Serves: 4 people
For the Cutlets:
- 2 pounds chicken cutlets, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated Pecorino cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh black pepper
- 2 large eggs olive oil for frying
- In a plate beat the two eggs together with a pinch of salt to make an egg wash.
- In a flat plate mix the bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, parsley and a pinch of black pepper. Mix all the ingredients well together.
- Take each cutlet, dip it in the egg wash and then dip it in the bread crumbs mix until the cutlet is completely coated.
- Make all your cutlets and deep fry in a pan.
- Serve very hot.