By: Rachel Vadaj, ISDA Editor
- 3 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of 2% milk or almond milk
- 1 cup of your favorite Italian roast coffee cooled to at least room temperature
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate, caramel, hazelnut spread, or almonds
Rachel’s Recipes Tip: Instead of 2 tablespoons of almonds, you can also substitute 1 teaspoon of almond extract. You can also use decaffeinated brew to sip your evening away before bedtime.
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender. Pulse on medium-high speed until the shake is smooth.
- Top off with some whipped cream and a light dusting of cocoa powder, cinnamon, chocolate syrup or caramel syrup.
- Treat yourself with a biscotti to pair and enjoy!