2017 was a remarkable and historic year for ISDA, as we are now the most prominent Italian-American organization in the country.
We created a leading newspaper (La Nostra Voce) and built up a world-class website that now features an audience of more than 500,000 people.
Now, we need your support to make 2018 an even bigger success.
- Preserve Italian-American traditions and culture
- Promote a deeper understanding of Italian studies and the Italian language
- Recognize Italian-American achievements and contributions
- Support the work of other Italian-American organizations, including NIAF and IAMLA, with whom we have an affiliation
- Celebrate our heritage through social events and initiatives
We wish the entire ISDA community a very Happy New Year. See you in 2018!
And now, please enjoy some of our most popular recipes of 2017 —
A festive and delicious recipe of crispy, sweet fried dough.
A symbol of renewal, one of Easter’s most treasured traditions comes to life with this delicious family recipe…
You can’t go wrong with Sicilian sesame bread, stuffed with layers of deliciousness.
These warm, scrumptious morsels are proof that Italian doughnuts are the best doughnuts.
We had to sample this, and yes, it’s as good as it looks.
Slice into this tender, golden brown cacciatore dish, and sink your teeth into this bell pepper appetizer.
A Family Recipe submitted by Antonella of the Bonesse Family in Connecticut.
Your palate will thank you.