- 1 Pound Veal Cutlets, Thinly sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Flour for dredging
- 3 Tablespoons Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 Medium Onion cut into a 1/4-inch dice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 8 oz Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- 1-12 oz Jar Botticelli Fire Roasted Peppers, drained
- 3/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Place the cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound the cutlets to 1/4-inch thick. Transfer to a plate and season each cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each cutlet in the flour and shake off the excess.
- Put a large saute pan over a medium-high flame and heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until shimmering. Cook the cutlets in batches searing them for about 1 minute on each side, do not overcook. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan add the remaining oil. Add the onions and saute until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and mushrooms and peppers, wine and broth. Cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes. Add in the butter and return the cutlets to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve immediately with crusty bread.