The following recipes appears on AllRecipes.com.
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- Remove skin from sausage and crumble into frying pan. Add chopped onion, and cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. If you are trying to cut fat, remove meat from pan, place in a colander, and rinse under cold water.
- Place meat in a large pot; add stock and potatoes. Boil until potato is cooked.
- Add spinach. Continue boiling until spinach is lightly cooked.
- Remove soup from heat, stir in evaporated milk, and season to taste. Do not add any salt if using canned stock.
Prep time: 20 min.
Cook time: 30 min.
Ready in: 50 min.
Note: For a new twist, use 4 cups of fresh, chopped kale (instead of spinach).
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, entertainment and culture news.