This recipe appears on the Incredible Egg recipe blog.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- ¾ cup copped zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped red onion
- HEAT oven to 350°F. BEAT eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well-blended. ADD cheese, zucchini, bell pepper and onion; mix well. SPOON evenly into 12 greased muffin cups, about 1/4 cup each.
- BAKE in 350°F oven until just set, 20 to 22 minutes. COOL on wire rack 5 minutes. REMOVE from cups; serve warm.
Creates a dozen frittata muffins that serve up to 6 guests.
Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 20 min.
Like us on Facebook to receive more entertainment, travel and food & wine news.