The following recipe, created by Rossella Rago, appears on BotticelliFoods.com.
- 2 Cups Cantaloupe (about one small Cantaloupe)
- 2 Cups Seedless Watermelon
- 1 Pound Fresh Bocconcini Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 Cup Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Scoop each of the melons with a melon baller and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the bocconcini and the basil and toss gently together.
- Drizzle with the oil and add salt as desired.
Yield: Serves 4-6
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, entertainment and culture news.