The following recipe, created by Rossella Rago, appears on BotticelliFoods.com.
- 3 Tablespoons Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 4-5 Anchovy Fillets
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 1/2 Cup Gaeta or Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1-28 oz Can Botticelli Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails still attached
- 1 pound Botticelli Linguine
- Put a large saute pan over a medium flame and heat the oil. Add the garlic and anchovies and cook until the anchovies begin to break down, about 1 minute. Add the red pepper, capers and olives and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the tomatoes and lower the heat to a simmer. Add in the shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted boiling water to a boil and drop in the linguine. Cook until al dente and drain. Add the linguine to the pot and toss for 1-2 minutes over a medium flame. Serve immediately.
Yield: Serves 4-6