The following recipe was published by People Magazine.
- Olive oil mister or nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and sliced crosswise into 3¾- to 4-in. thick rounds
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 large egg white
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups jarred low-sodium and low-fat or fat-free marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
For the full recipe, click here.
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, entertainment and culture news.