For the Dressing:
- 1/4 Cup Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest and Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Botticelli Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Fresh Black Pepper as desired
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 Pound Botticelli Fusilli Pasta
- 1-12 oz Jar Botticelli Fire Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 1-18 oz Jar Marinated Artichokes, drained
- 1 Pound Bocconcini or Perline Mozzarella
To make the dressing:
In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, zest, juice, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and run under cold running water to stop the cooking. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the peppers, artichokes and mozzarella to the bowl. Pour the dressing on top and toss well.