The following recipe, created by Rossella Rago, appears on BotticelliFoods.com.
- 4 Cod Fillets, 1-1 1/4 Pounds
- 3 Tablespoons Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 Bunch Scallions, ends trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Gaeta or Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine
- 1-28 oz Can Botticelli Crushed Tomatoes
- Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry. Put a large saute pan with a lid over a medium flame and heat the oil.
- Add the garlic and the scallions to the pan and saute until the garlic begins to color, about 2 minutes. Add in the red pepper flakes, olives, capers and white wine.
- Cook for 1 minute and add in the tomatoes. Add the fish fillets into the pan and spoon the sauce over each fillet. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the fish flakes.
Yield: Serves 4