The following recipe appears on food.com.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano (or the equivalent dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place ground chicken, egg, 1/2 cup parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano and 1/2 tsp. salt in a medium bowl.
- Knead mixture together by hand until evenly combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- In large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over high heat.
- Place meatballs in pan, up to 8 at a time, and cook until all sides are browned, approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
- Remove with slotted spoon, and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Ready in: 45 min.