The following was written by People Magazine news staff.
Giada de Laurentiis’ Italian Muffuletta Recipe
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 10 large pitted green olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 round bread loaf (7-in. diameter)
- 4 oz. thinly sliced ham
- 4 oz. thinly sliced salami
- 4 oz. thinly sliced mortadella
- 4 oz. sliced provolone cheese
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups loosely packed arugula
For the full recipe, click here.
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, travel and culture news.