The following cocktail recipe appears on Crumb Kitchen.
A modern fusion of two classic drinks create the Paloma Mimosa: a fruity libation comprised of lime, grapefruit and champagne.
- 6 tbsp. tequila
- 6 tbsp. pulp-free ruby red grapefruit juice, refrigerated
- 3 tbsp. lime juice, refrigerated*
- 3 tbsp. grenadine, refrigerated
- ½ bottle champagne or prosecco
- Grapefruit and lime slices, to garnish
Get the full recipe at Crumb Kitchen.
Like us on Facebook to receive more entertainment, travel and food & wine news.