The following cocktail recipe appears on Crumb Kitchen.
A modern fusion of two classic drinks create the Paloma Mimosa: a fruity libation comprised of lime, grapefruit and champagne.
- 6 tbsp. tequila
- 6 tbsp. pulp-free ruby red grapefruit juice, refrigerated
- 3 tbsp. lime juice, refrigerated*
- 3 tbsp. grenadine, refrigerated
- ½ bottle champagne or prosecco
- Grapefruit and lime slices, to garnish
- In a glass jar or small cocktail shaker, mix tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice and grenadine together well.
- For each drink, fill evenly among the 3 cocktails, then top with champagne/prosecco until almost full. Garnish with grapefruit or lime slices to serve.
- 5 minutes
Like us on Facebook to receive more entertainment, travel and food & wine news.