The following recipe was published on Food.com.
- 1-1⁄2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 pound Italian sausage, or 1⁄2 pound ground veal
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 14-1⁄2 ounce cans whole tomatoes—undrained and chopped (or canned chopped tomatoes)
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12-15 lasagna noodles
For the full recipe, click here.
Like us on Facebook to receive more food & wine, entertainment and culture news.