For 87 years, ISDA has kept its strong sense of community alive and thriving, becoming one of the largest and most financially successful Italian American organizations in the country. We now unite Americans of Italian descent across 49 states and the District of Columbia to celebrate our culture and preserve the traditions our ancestors brought with them from Italy.
ISDA strives to bring Italian Americans together to:
- Celebrate our heritage through social activities and events
- Preserve Italian American traditions and culture
- Promote a deeper understanding of Italian studies and the Italian language
- Recognize various Italian American achievements and contributions
- Support the work other Italian American organizations, including NIAF, with whom we have an affiliation
As a 501(c)(3) charitable entity, the Order ISDA’s Cultural Foundation proudly serves the greater community by providing:
- Engaging opportunities for children with special needs
- Financial assistance for young adults seeking education
- Support for seniors
As a 501(c)(8) financial service provider, the ISDA Fraternal Association offers members:
- Financial security through life insurance policies
- Opportunities for financial growth and sound investment through annuity programs, including traditional and Roth IRAs
All of our financial offerings are provided at highly competitive rates to young people, families and seniors alike.